Get To Know Me
By: Zahria Herrington
- When I was in the fourth grade I started playing the violin. I've been playing the violin for 8 years now. I enjoy playing it sometimes. I'm a little rusty with it because i haven't played in a year and I don't practice like i'm supposed to.
- I'm a great artist. I can draw and its something I enjoy doing on my spare time. However, I haven't drawn in a while and I feel that I need to improve in some areas because I feel that I can improve on some things.
- Also, my favorite dish is spaghetti. I absolutely love spaghetti. I could eat it everyday if I could.
- The one thing I would like most would be a teacup puppy. I think that they are the most cutest puppies I've ever seen.
- My favorite color is red. I feel that the color is a symbolism of everything.
Veronika Bozeman "What Is Love"