Considering a Change
- Consider if this is a good time to make a job change.
Developing a Plan
- Take skills and aptitude test to try and figure out if this new job will be a good fit for you.- Research and make sure there are jobs available in the field you want in your area.
- Figure out what kind of education or training you may need for your new job.
Making the Change
- Apply at the jobs and prepare for interviews and whatever the job may need.
- Get the training or education you need in order to obtain your new job.
- Tell your current employer that you are resigning in a timely manner.
Beginning the New Journey
- Thank the employer for the interview and for hiring you.