Wednesday, November 29, 2023
Good morning, Battle High School!
TODAY is an "A" day.
These are the daily announcements.
Spartans - Have you picked up your School Pictures & ID? If not, see Ms. Hyler at a table in the Commons during lunch!
Need some help with your homework? Check out Study Hall!
Join us for after school study hall Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:15-5:45 in G207!
All students are welcome to attend.
Whether you need a quiet place to work, a tutor for support, or a study group, study hall is the place for you!
Please use the QR codes on the flyer to sign up to receive tutoring services.
Battle Girls Soccer
We will meet (TODAY) Wednesdays after school & Fridays before school.
If you are interested in playing soccer this spring this is a great opportunity to meet your teammates and coaches. Any questions can be directed to Coach Blake Shiparski (Room F218) email: firstname.lastname@example.org
LAST CHANCE - Sign up for Volunteer Opportunities TODAY!
Needing A+ volunteer hours?
Here are a couple of opportunities coming up:
1. Russell Boulevard elementary is having MATH NIGHT TOMORROW, Thursday November 30 from 5 pm to 7 pm. Volunteers are needed to help the students with various math-related games. https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20F0F4DA8AC2EA3F58-45560666-russell#/
2. Volunteer for Special Olympics at the annual Central Area Bowling Tournament to be held Saturday, December 2nd. from 7:30 am to 5 pm. There are 3 shifts to choose from.
Each of these organizations use Signup Genius so please check the daily Spartan Mail for the QR codes for each to set your volunteer time.
Flyers will also be posted around the school with the QR codes.
Breakfast with Santa
NHS hosts this event yearly so that children from our community can each get a gift this Christmas and have a fun morning with their family eating food, making arts & crafts, and of course, meeting Santa! There is NO cost for entry, food, gifts, or activities.
If you plan on attending, please fill out this RSVP form, to ensure there is enough food and materials for everyone.
Auditions for the Spring Play
Auditions for Battle’s spring play, THE MOUSETRAP by Agatha Christie, will be held after school on Monday Dec. 4th, from 4:30p-7:00p in the PAC.
Callbacks will follow on Tuesday Dec. 5th, from 4:30p-6:30p in room B106.
- Actors must commit to learning their lines during Winter Break.
- Prepare a one minute dramatic monologue.
- The monologue does not need to be memorized.
- Prepare an R.P. British accent
- Fill out this Audition Form: https://forms.gle/AT4nmcwhEvWGjSsf6
- Information about casting considerations are listed in the form
Please email Ms. Araiza with any questions, email@example.com
Basketball ALL week AND Wrestling this weekend!
- Girls Basketball continues their JV tournament @ Battle @ 6:30p & 8p.
- Boys Basketball continues their JV tournament @ Hickman.
- Boys Varsity Basketball will be @ Troy for their tournament.
- Girls JV BB finish up their tournament @ Battle.
- Boys JV BB finish up their tournament @ HHS.
- Varsity Boys conclude their Troy Tournament.
Wrestling Varsity team will be traveling to Ft. Zumwalt North on FRIDAY @ 5pm to start their tournament, which continues SATURDAY @ 9am.
JV Wrestling will be @ JC HS on SATURDAY @ 9am for their tournament.