Week at a Glance
THIS IS IT! THE FINAL WAAG OF 2014-2015!
Five more days with the kiddos! Time has flown by!
Many thanks to each of you for your hard work and efforts this school year. Your dedication and support of our students is amazing! Enjoy some R&R this summer. You deserve it! :-)
- 7:30 a.m.--staff meeting in MP room
- 10:00 a.m.--meeting--Stephanie & Karen
- 10:30 a.m.--meeting--Megan & Karen
- 12:55 p.m.--meeting--Lucinda & Karen
- 2:00 p.m.--meeting--Amijo & Karen
- 2:50 p.m.--meeting--Jessica & Karen
- Fire drill today
- 7:30 a.m.--case conference--Janelle, Jessica & Karen
- 9:00 a.m.--meeting--Rachel & Karen
- 9:15 a.m.--meeting--Ellen & Karen
- 9:30 a.m.--meeting--Sonci & Karen
- 1:00 p.m.--meeting--Korynn & Karen
- 1:15 p.m.--meeting--Peggy & Karen
- 1:30 p.m.--meeting--Brooke & Karen
- 2:30 p.m.--case conference--Jackie, Deb, & Karen
- 3:30 p.m.--case conference--Terri, Jessica, Deb & Josh
- 4:15 p.m.--meeting w/Brian @ ENCO--Karen
- 5:30 p.m.--band students practice in gym
- 6:30 p.m.--band concert in gym
- 7:15-8:00 a.m.--staff breakfast in MP room--Thanks, NEHS!!!!! :-)
- 8:00 a.m.--meeting--Judy & Karen
- 10:00 a.m.--NEU convo in gym
- 12:30 p.m.--Gulick presentation for gr. 4 & 5
- 1:00 p.m.--meeting--Nicole & Karen
- 2:30 p.m.--case conference--Jackie, Brittany/Clea?, & Karen
- 6th grade skating party & pizza party luncheon
- 8:30 a.m.--grades due
- 1:30 p.m.--meeting--Rhonda & Karen
- 1:45 p.m.--meeting--Michele & Karen
- 2:30 p.m.--meeting--Mary & Karen
- 2:50 p.m.--meeting--Clea & Karen
- Report cards issued
- 7:50 a.m.--Hanna and Marilyn will need to release their students off their busses as soon as they get here so that they may attend their daughters' senior breakfast. All other drivers will hold the students until regular time. We will need one person on bus duty to take these students to the cafeteria to wait until it is regular arrival time.
- 8:30 a.m.--K-3 awards program
- 10:00 a.m.--Gr. 4-6 awards program
- 12:30 p.m.--Students who earned attendance prizes will be called down to the office to pick out their prize.
- 2:35 p.m.--Meet at the back of the building for annual summer send-off
Monday, June 8
Teacher work day
- FIRE DRILL: Weather permitting, we will have our last fire drill of the school year on Tuesday. :-)
- END OF YEAR CHECKLIST: Just a reminder that all items on the end-of-year checklist need to be completed by the time you leave for summer break including turning in your "egg" and showing Lindsay your keys so the inventory can be verified.
- BREAKFAST ON WEDNESDAY: Many thanks to the NEHS for providing breakfast for staff on Wednesday!
- ANNUAL SEND-OFF: Join me at the back of the building along the drive to wave good-bye to our students as they leave for summer break!