Things about the West Region
- The climate of the West Region is warm in most places.
- The state California had the California Gold Rush in 1848 - 1855 .
- California's Mount Whitney measures as the highest peak in the lower 48 states. Its most famous climb is Mount Whitney Trail to the 14,495 feet summit. Wilderness permits are required.
- The West Region has lots of mountains
- The west coast is right next to the Pacific Ocean
Why you should come to the west coast.
- Here we have beautiful mountains.
- And some of our sates have a beach.
- very warm here
- we live next to the Pacific Ocean