The Roadrunner Report
Jogathon Special Edition
$22k and counting . . .
More Pledgestar Raffles -- Sign up today
Here's your chance to win Nike products, HoopSwagg socks, or free Jamba smoothies! Every student who registers in Pledgestar and emails at least 10 people by Saturday, October 6 at midnight will be automatically entered in to the raffle. Winners announced early next week.
NEW CONTEST -- ICE CREAM PARTY!
*Winner calculated by dividing #participants by #total students in class.
Show your school spirit
Kids, remember to wear your Ridgewood t-shirts on Jogathon day! It'll be a sea of blue on the track next Friday . . .
Schedule of Running Times
8:30 School Starts
8:45-9:25 (40 min) 3rd
9:30-10:00 (30 min) ISC
10:05-10:35 (30 min) Kindergarten
10:40-11:20* (40 Min) 2nd
*Will run into part of lunch recess
11:00-12:10 Lunch Recesses
12:10-12:40 (30 min) 1st
12:45-1:25 (40 min) 4th
1:30-2:10 (40 min) 5th
2:15-2:45 Clean Up
2:45 Buses arrive
*Actual run times are 25-30 minutes, depending on grade level
Prizes, Prizes, and More Prizes!
$60k = school-wide surprise!
Fundraising Tips from Ridgewood Families
- Set up a Pledgestar page. http://www.pledgestar.com/ridgewood. Upload a picture of your kiddo(s).
- Send a personal follow-up email in case your Pledgestar email didn't get opened.
- Make time for a "Facetime follow-up" or phone call follow-up
- EMPLOYER MATCH. Last year we received $8,000 in matching funds!!!
**Intel instructions: http://ridgewoodptc.org/intel-matching-funds-for-jog-a-thon/
- Post a video on Instagram
- Take a walk around the block with your child and support him while he knocks on doors. Let your child share for what activities she wants to raise money
- Allow your child to donate a small amount; offer to match your child's donation
- Send thank-you notes and make thank-you calls! They don't have to be fancy or long, but they go a long way.