The Fronterra Gazette
Vol. 1, No. 6, July 2019
HAVE YOU REGISTERED YET???
Need a Pool Key??
Getting a pool key has never been easier. Your first key is free. Secondary or replacement keys are $30. Limit 2 keys per houseshold. Must be a registered owner to obtain a key. If you are a tenant, please contact your landlord.
Thinking about making some changes to your home? Maybe you're considering putting in a pool or adding some landscaping. All changes need to be approved first. Click here to read more!
Fronterra now has a calendar for community-wide events and also for reserving the Clubhouse? Dying to know if the date you want for your party is available? Now you can check the calendar!
Need a Pool Key??
Purple Martins or People Martins?
1. Purple Martins get all of their food in flight. What do they eat? Insects! They are rumored to consume thousands of mosquitos in one day although this claim has yet to be proven true. What we do know is they eat lots of large flying insects like beetles, flies, and grasshoppers.
2. The Purple Martin also gets all of its water in flight as well, swooping down and scooping up water from nearby streams, ponds, and yes! even your pool.
3. Native Americans used to hang empty gourds as birdhouses for Purple Martins in order to scare crows away from their crops.
If you'd like to know more about the Purple Martin, please click here to read more from Cool Green Science.
Summer Parties! Need Space?
Consider reserving the Clubhouse for your next party! Reserving has gotten a lot easier with the new website. Follow these steps!
- Check the calendar to see if your desired date and time is available.
- Fill out the form and send it to email@example.com.
- Please allow 1-2 business days for KiTH Management to respond to your email confirming your event date.
Some things to consider before you book your reservation:
- The reservation cost is $85 for a minimum of four (4) hours. You will be charged $25 for each additional hour beyond the initial four (4).
- Your reservation may not exceed eight (8) total hours and must conclude (clean up included) by 11:00pm Sunday -Thursday and 12:00am Friday and Saturday.
- The exclusive use of the pool is NOT included in your reservation.
- 3 - 6ft rectangular tables and 30 folding chairs are provided for your use.
- While there IS a refrigerator, there is NOT a stove.
- In lieu of a security deposit, the Board of Directors and/or the management company reserves the right to assess a Special Assessment for any cleaning fees, damages, or other costs associated with the reservation.
- If you will be requesting use of the pool for your party, you must hire a lifeguard and provide KiTH Management with a copy of your contract before your event.
What's the difference between TOPS and Alliance?
Alliance is the bank we partner with for online payments. You can set up one time payments, or recurring payments. If you have more questions about auto-draft, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When is my HOA assessment due? How much is it?
Assessments are DUE the first day of January, April, July and October.
HOA assessment fees vary depending on which part of Fronterra you reside in.
- Non-gated: $480 per year, collected quarterly
- Gated: $940 per year, collected quarterly
You can pay your assessments online. Please scroll down towards the end of this newsletter for a quick link button.
Can I pay my HOA bill online?
- Management Company ID - 7405
- Association ID - WPMC
Click on the button "Pay my HOA Bill" to be taken directly to the website address.