5 things editors do during the day
- Prepare, rewrite and edit copy to improve readability, or supervise others who do this work.
- Verify facts, dates, and statistics, using standard reference sources.
- Read copy or proof to detect and correct errors in spelling, punctuation, and syntax.
- Develop story or content ideas, considering reader or audience appeal.
- Review and approve proofs submitted by composing room prior to publication production.
what they would ware
what i would do w/the money i make
pay my car and
buy a big house
73 Bachelor's degree
7 Some college, no degree
7 Associate's degre
Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
Writing — Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
Quality Control Analysis — Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively.