ST. CROIX CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL
November 19, 2018
STUDENTS FIRST - PROFESSIONALISM - FAMILY
Top 10 by 2020
- Academic Achievement
- Student Climate
- Adult Culture
Together we can achieve anything.
Shoutouts & Celebrations
thank you for your outstanding effort, kindness, excellence, and selflessness.
- Jess Wolf (2 recognitions): Great job organizing Veterans Day! Community members seemed very appreciative as well! Thanks for all the work you put into the Veterans Day program--- everything was so professional!
- Tracy Klein: For helping a brotha out! I owe you a cold one (soda)!
- Jen Staidl: Organized a feast of deliciousness for support staff.
- Amanda Arnold (2 recognitions): Providing an amazing opportunity for our students to be a part of an awesome production as well as an opportunity for our students to experience watching theater. Put together an INCREDIBLE production for the school! Two years in a row of awesome shows!!!
- Dani Wollberg, Cami Stansbury, Mitch Klimek, Carlyn Lent, Courtney Hawkins: Those brave souls chaperoned the fan busses.
- Traveling Teachers: Your chill adaptability to crazy schedules is incredible!
- Bri McGee: Helped my sub and geometry students make corrections when I was absent.
- Support Staff: You Rock!
- Wendy Hoverson: She has been working very hard getting everything ready for the trip down to Madison. Even though she is managing a thousand things at a time, she is still so helpful and kind through all the chaos. You go, girl! We appreciate you!!
- Office Staff: Keeping sane this week with all the crazy!
- Gail Weninger & Matt Langman: Taking the time to notice and find a pair of tennis shoes for a student in need.
- All Who... have attended IEP meetings! Your participation is greatly appreciated by the Special Ed staff, and by the parents! It is so important for our students and parents to HEAR about the successes and the support we offer our students. Your attendance shows you CARE! Thank you!
- Teachers: Thanks for the great treats on Wednesday!
- Martha: Martha is ALWAYS smiling, kind, and willing to help. I appreciate her everything she does for our building.
- Amanda Arnold and Sean Conway: Awesome work with the musical!
- Jason, Wendy, Lori, Vicki, Denver, and Kurt: For their incredible help in getting this week organized and helping the band director keep his head on straight!
- Amanda Arnold, Sean Conway, Randy Pfiefer: Fantastic work on the play! Their hard work really paid off!
- Tracie Crowley: Made bingo cards for the live stream of the football game which made Millar's broadcast even more entertaining to listen to!!
- Amanda Arnold and Everyone Involved: Phenomenal performance!
- Wendy, Lori, Vicki: Managed all of the behind-the-scenes operations of fan bus, tickets, shirts, etc. They are the best!
- Ty Ketz: For going out of his way to spend time with the IDS students during 6th-hour lunch almost every day!
- Carolyn Lent: She did a ton of behind-the-scenes work to make the musical a success. Thank you!
You all ROCK!
Something to Consider...
Schedule for the Week
Morning Greeters This Week
PE - Art - Music
Monday, November 19
Start of 3rd Hour - Introduction of WEI to students
**Kurt will send all teachers 2 links via email**
**Play these links at the start of 3rd hour**
WIN PLC TIME: Social Studies, Health/PE
Tuesday, November 20 - Morning Meeting Schedule
7:30 am - 8:15 am - PLC Time
8:05-8:20 am - Morning Meeting
Start of 3rd Hour - students will take their first WEI session
**Kurt will send students instructions on how to login**
WIN PLC TIME: Math
Bye-Bye, Happy Thanksgiving