Friday, November 13th, 2020
Here are updates for the week. Thanks so much and do not hesitate to reach out if you need anything!
Proud Principal, Fulton Middle School
Fulton Public Schools is happy to announce that there will be food pick-up opportunities at several locations beginning Monday, November 16th and running through Tuesday, November 24th. Each day, students will receive a hot lunch and breakfast for the next day. The menu will be posted at www.fulton58.org and will be the same for all locations. There will be an FPS school bus at each location from 11:00 am - 12:00 pm. Please fill out this form https://forms.gle/E9iB5sf9tFUGpT3E6 and let us know which location you would like to pick up and how many meals you'll need.
*Food will be served until noon, or we run out - whichever comes first
**Monday - Friday only
***Please stick to the location you choose so we have accurate numbers
Newsletters for the Week
Google Classroom for Guardians
Distance Learning November 16th-20th
Distance Learning November 23rd-24th
2. Do your work everyday.
3. Email your teachers if you need help.
4. Use technology appropriately.
FMS Daily Distance Learning Schedule
- All instruction and assignments will be loaded into Google Classroom by 8:00 each morning. Teachers will provide videos of instruction so that students can re-watch as often as needed. We have utilized Google Classroom extensively this year, so students are very familiar with this platform.
- Teachers have daily office hours to connect with students and families as needed.
- Teachers will be available and offer optional Google Meets to support lessons. These are not required.
- All middle schoolers should attend the daily advisory Google Meet if possible, unless there are extenuating circumstances. Students can turn off the video feature if they prefer.
- For attendance purposes, students must log into their Google Classroom daily and complete their assignments.
- We will break for lunch here at FMS at 11:25. Middle schoolers can eat, of course, whenever it works for you. There is information on grab and go lunches in the letter from Dr. Crain.
- The distance learning plan below goes over more specifics.