Dos and Don'ts for Job Interviews
JOBS 005: Dos and Don'ts for Job Interviews
The internet holds a wealth of tips for interviewing for jobs. Your task is to read through some of them and compile a list of dos and don'ts for job interviews.
- Find at least three sources.
- Compile a list of at least 10 (total) Dos and Don'ts. You may decide how many of each you want, as long as you have a minimum of 10 total. (In other words, you could have 6 dos and 4 don'ts, or 7 dos and 5 don'ts.)
- Create one of the following to display your results:
- A Smore (like what you're reading now)
- A poster on Google Drawing
- An infographic on Canva.com
- Have another idea? Run it by me :)
- The tips should be presented in chronological order of how they would be used in an interview.
- At the end, include the 3+ resources you used for this project.
- Make sure your final product is easy to read, attractive, and has correct grammar conventions.
- We will work on this today and Monday, Thursday, January 21st and Monday, January 25th.
- RESEARCH. The internet has hundreds of articles and sites dedicated to job interviews. Don't overlook YouTube, either.
- PLAN YOUR TIPS. You need to have ten, but you may include more than that. More will be taken into consideration when grading and awarding XP.
- CREATE. Build your product. Don't forget to add your resources at the end!
- POLISH. Add images/photos. Proofread your grammar. Ask a classmate for their thoughts about your presentation.
- SUBMIT at Google Classroom.
When You're Done
- Copy/paste URL of your Smore/Google Slideshow to the assignment in Google Classroom.
- You will be graded on CONTENT, organization, list of resources, and professionalism of your writing, its grammar, and the overall project.