Reminders/Helpful items for Kindergarten
- Remember to fill out and return all paperwork and return as soon as possible
- There are a lot of papers going home, remember to check your child's folder every night
- Please send in a healthy snack everyday. We eat snack at 2:05.
- Old t-shirt for art (child’s name on tag)
- LABEL EVERYTHING!
- Sneakers for gym class (laces or Velcro, no slip-ons) **wear on gym days** Students need to wear sneakers on the playground and we go everyday. If they aren't going to wear sneakers everyday it is recommended to keep a pair in their cubby.
- * 1 complete set of spare clothes in a Ziploc bag labeled with your child’s name (these will be kept in your child's backpack so you can change them out as needed based on season/changing sizes)
Mrs. Gallivan's Class
May we give our children the roots to grow and wings to fly
Specials and Class Schedule
Friday- Music/Library (Week A)
8:45-9:30- Arrival/Morning Work/Reading Groups
9:30-10:50-ELA: Morning Meeting/Calendar/ Guided Reading/Centers
10:50-11:30- Writer's Workshop
2:20-3:00-Choice Time/Project Work/Social Sciences
3:30-3:45-Sharing, Review, Dismissal
Remind text/email alerts
Please sign up to receive class updates using Remind below. It will be a quick and easy way to stay up to date on important class information! You can sign up to get alerts via text or email.
What are we learning this week?
-Letters F-J-Our names!
Books we will read!
-How to Read a Story
-Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes
-The Day the Crayons Quit
-2 math pages weekly