School News You Can Use!
I hope you had a wonderful week! As you know, all elementary buildings will be switching over to the hybrid model on Thursday, September 24th. If you did not see this video yesterday, it includes the information you will need to know about our shift to the AM/PM hybrid model.
Please take a moment to review the dates below:
TODAY (FRIDAY) 9/18
- Check your inbox for an email from me with your child's hybrid placement.
- Please do not call or email asking to change your child's AM or PM assignment. This giant puzzle cannot be rearranged. Thank you for your understanding.
- All families will receive an email from your child's hybrid teacher.
- This email will come from the teacher that was included in the email sent today with your child's hybrid placement information.
- AM students, PM students, and remote-only students can attend a Zoom with their cohort after school. Teachers will be sending a Zoom link in their Monday emails.
- The intention of this Zoom is to connect with your child's new synchronous cohort and preview the schedule for Thursday when the entire school shifts to our new model. These calls will be recorded by teachers if you or your child cannot attend.
- Kindergartners come to school for a half-day in person.
- The rest of the students flip to the AM/PM hybrid schedules that will be shared on Wednesday.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we prepare to shift to the AM/PM hybrid model.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Stephanie Strenger, Walden Principal