Virtual Kindergarten Roundup
Looking ahead to the 2021-22 school year!
Join us on Wednesday, Jan. 20 at 6:30 p.m. via Zoom
This district-wide informational meeting will feature presenters from Doherty Elementary, Gretchko Elementary, Roosevelt Elementary, and Lakers Online Elementary.
During this presentation, we will cover the following items:
- How & When to Enroll Your Child for 2021-22
- Kindergarten Curriculum
- A Kindergarten Day in the Life
- Information about Kindergarten Plus
- Information about Future Building-Specific Presentations
More information, resources and meeting links will be posted to the WBSD Kindergarten Webpage.
Spread the Word!
If you have a child that will be entering kindergarten next school year, we want to keep you informed. You can help us by completing a brief informational survey as soon as possible.
- Please CLICK HERE to complete the survey for Doherty
- Please CLICK HERE to complete the survey for Roosevelt
- Please CLICK HERE to complete the survey for Gretchko
Similarly, if you know of a family that has a child entering kindergarten next year, please help us by spreading the word.
After completing this survey, you will receive additional information from us about events, dates, and deadlines that will help you navigate the kindergarten enrollment process.
Schools of Choice Application
STEAM Program Application
WBSD Kindergarten Webpage
- Residents MUST enroll your Kindergartener for the 2021-2022 school year from JAN 21st - FEB 17th. However, resident parents are free to get the process started by setting up their profile in Registration Gateway, entering their information and uploading their documents.
- SOC parents MUST fill out the SOC Application from JAN 4th - FEB 2nd. SOC parents cannot enroll until you apply, are accepted, and receive the Acceptance Letter (Feb 18th - Mar 1st).
West Bloomfield School District
Our district mission is to educate students to be their best IN and FOR the world. We accomplish this through a well rounded curriculum and a wide-variety of opportunities outside of the classroom.
We've experienced an unparalleled amount of success when it came to transitioning our in-person instruction to our Cloud Learning Initiative. This success would not have been possible without the relationships developed between the staff and students of our district.