News from the Nest
August 7, 2023
December 7, 2023
JANUARY LUNCH ORDER
January lunch order are due by DECEMBER 19 due to the holiday break.
Please check the UA calendar for a list of ALL events.
- December 9: Sparkle & Shine (7th and 8th grade)
- December 11: Blood Drive
- December 11-15: Holiday Spirit Week
- December 12: Chorus Concert
- December 12-14: High School Midterms
- December 14: HS Band Concert
- December 15: MS Band Concert
- December 18: High School Fall Sports Awards Night
- December 20: Half Day (noon dismissal)
- December 21-January 3: Holiday Break
- January 16-19: MS Grandparents Week (sign up after Christmas)
Mammogram Bus Open to UA Community
The Mobile Mammogram Bus will be at UA January 25, 26, and 29 and is open to the UA Community. Use the forms below to schedule.
Sparkle & Shine 7th and 8th grade Dance
Tickets will be available on MPP November 24-December 7 or at the door the night of the event.
Free Gift Wrapping for UA Staff & Community
Use the linked photo below to sign up for a time to have your gifts wrapped.
Winter Spirit Week December 11-15
Monday-Thursday (Dec. 11-14) are FREE as long as students are dressed in the holiday theme of the day. Friday (Dec. 15) is a regular dress down. Mon-Wed (Dec. 18-20) are additional dress down days. These are included for those who paid for the year. Everyone else will pay a $1 for the additional days.
Middle & High School Choir Performance
Come out to enjoy a Jingle Bell Jukebox Christmas musical performance on December 12th at 6:00 p.m.!
REGISTER for our Dec. 11 Blood Drive