TIGER WEEKLY- Fair Campus
Week of 09/26/2021
We are excited to begin Week 6 at A+ Arts Academy. Here are the updates for this week.
- Groovin' with the Grandparents has been postponed until October 12th and October 14th in order to safely accommodate the large number of grandparents who have expressed interest. Scholars with the last names that begin the letters A-L may have grandparents attend on October 12th. Scholars with the last name of M-Z may have grandparents attend on October 14th. Please confirm attendance at email@example.com.
- Afterschool Program- The 21st Century Reading Advantage Program will begin on October 4th. There are just 7 spots remaining. SIGN UP TODAY, using the link below.
- Reusable Masks- many scholars are coming to school without masks. We are running low on disposable masks and will begin giving scholars reusable masks that have been washed. Please be certain that your scholar comes to school with a mask.
- Scholars ARE NOT permitted to carry phones, bags, purses or wear jackets and hoodies. Thank you for supporting us and communicating this to your child.
- The main office will be CLOSED daily at 2:30 p.m. Scholars will not be able to be picked for early dismissal after 2:30 p.m. Please remember that the school day ends at 3:30 and that your scholar is still receiving instruction until then.
- Transportation: We know that there may some issues tomorrow with transportation. As much as we would like to help you with every need, the best way for you to get the information you need is to call 614-365-5074. Please communicate to us anything you learn so we can best support you and other parents.
- Uniforms- Please be sure that your scholar is in uniform daily- Any color polo, and khaki bottoms.
A+ Arts Academy: Where the PLUS Means So Much More!
A+ Arts Academy provides a personalized elementary and junior high school education for scholars in kindergarten through eighth grade. The PLUS stands for our school environment. Your child will be safe, protected, cared for and nurtured in an atmosphere that rewards learning, self-respect and dignity.
The mission of our schools is to be known for producing responsible and accountable scholars who demonstrate a strong sense of self-worth, leadership and moral values, ultimately becoming exceptional citizens. We serve scholars and families at three beautiful campuses in the Columbus, Ohio area:
Fair Campus K-6 | 1395 Fair Ave., Columbus OH 43205 | 614.725.1305
Maybury Campus K-6 | 2633 Maybury Rd., Columbus OH 43232 | 614.626.2250
Napoleon Campus 7 & 8 | 270 S. Napoleon Ave., Columbus, OH 43213 | 614.338.0767
Mrs. Reed- Title 1 Teacher
Ms. Withrow- Intervention Specialist
Mr. Drafton- Title 1 Teacher
Mr. K- Physical Education Teacher
Mrs. Cain- Music Teacher
Mr. Powell- Drumline Instructor