Find A Cure

By Satisfying Your Sweet Tooth

Our Cancer Awareness Pastry Line

Find A Cure Through Our Bakery

You can save millions of cancer patients just by eating one of our 100% natural baked goods. Our non-profit organization takes 75% of proceeds straight to cancer research facilities; the other 25% goes to buying toys and food for cancer patients to make them feel at home away from home. Some of our cancer awareness pastry line are Breast Cancer Awareness Brownies, Lukemia Awareness Lemon Bars, and our ever popular Pink Lemonade Breast Cancer Awareness Cupcakes.