KJHS Band Parent Meeting!
8/20: Instrument & Binder Pickup | 8/21 Parent Meeting
Reminder: Instrument and Band Binder Pick Up - THIS THURSDAY from 6pm to 9pm at the KJHS Band Hall!
Instrument & Binder Pickup Information:
- We ask that all KJHS band students come by to pick up their Band Binder. This binder contains material that we will use to get started virtually and will provide a uniform way for each student to organize their music. The Band Binder is only $5 this year!
- Students who play Oboe, Bassoon, Bass Clarinet, Tenor Sax, Bari Sax, French Horn, Baritone, and Tuba will have a school owned instrument checked out to them. Students who play a school owned instrument are required to pay a $150 Instrument Use Fee each year that covers maintenance, cleaning, and any repairs that are needed. A $50 deposit is due at the time you and your student pick up their instrument at the "Pick-Up Night." You will also sign an Instrument Contract Form at pick-up.
- Fees can be paid by Cash or Check (checks made out to KISD). If paying by Cash, exact change is appreciated! Binder only: $5. Binder + School Instrument: $55
- This curbside pick-up process will have little to no contact between directors and families. All individuals will be asked to stay in their vehicle as they drive through the pick-up line.
KJHS Band Parent Zoom Meeting
Friday, Aug. 21st, 7:30pm
This is an online event.
Kennedale Bands is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: KJHS Band Parent Zoom Meeting
Time: Aug 21, 2020 07:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 335 983 7241
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
KJHS Band Parent Meeting Agenda
- Virtual Start/ Virtual Option/ Updated Band Website
- Band Handbook/ Paperless Band Hall
- Private Lessons
- Required Supplies for In-Person Learning
- Band-specific PPE
- Performance Opportunities
- AND MORE!