Warriors Into the Wild/ Midnight
Challenges that he faced
- As Rusty- Being attacked by Graypaw
- As Firepaw- Getting in trouble for feeding a Shadowclan Loner
- As Firestar- The new prophecy about Fire and Tiger with trouble, and Squirrelpaw always running off.
How he overcomes these challegnges
- As Rusty- He solves the problem with Graypaw by fighting back
- As Firepaw- He has to take care of the loner at camp
- As Firestar- For the new prophecy he finds out that it means Squirrelpaw and Brambleclaw and that they they may be the ones that are going to cause the trouble and for the problem off Squirrelpaw running off he keeps sending off patrols even though they don't find them.
How I relate to Firepaw and Firestar
- To Firepaw- I relate to Firepaw because he always makes friends even though they started out wrong (like when Graypaw attacked him)
- To Firestar- I relate to Firestar because he always is trying for everyone to stay out of trouble (like how he tries to keep Squirrelpaw and Brambleclaw away for protection)