Sign Waving and Fun
The Salvation Army with Aloha United Way
Volunteer Opportunity (see info below)
Come to downtown with about 200 others for a fun supportive morning
The Salvation Army is a partner of Aloha United Way and helping with their 2013 Annual Campaign Kick-off Event
We need 15-20 volunteers
Aloha United Way 2013 Annual Campaign Kick-off Event
Friday, Aug. 30th 2013 at 5:30-8:45am
- “sign-waving” awareness activity from 6:00a.m. – 8:30a.m. on the four corners of Bishop and King Street, fronting Tamarind Park.
- Volunteer participants would hold signs that Aloha United Way is creating that would include verbiage such as “Aloha United Way Campaign Season Kicks Off Today,” “Mahalo for your Support,” etc.
- Thanking these generous donors for their support of The Salvation Army, Aloha United Way and our community.
In exchange for your participation, Aloha United Way will provide the following:
1. Free breakfast and coffee/tea after the sign-waving completion at 8:45a.m.
2. Parking validation (we are encouraging carpooling as much as possible)
All ages are welcome, however those under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult/chaperon.
four corners of Bishop and King Street, fronting Tamarind Park (Bishop Square)