Wednesday, February 26th
Sato Elementary School
- Friday, Feb. 28th - Spirit Day: Color Day or Rainbow Day
- March 2nd - March 6th - Classified Employee Recognition Week
- March 2nd - March 6th - READ ACROSS AMERICA WEEK: Celebrating Reading, more below
- Friday, March 6th - Parade of Books!!!
- Friday, March 6th - Popcorn Friday
- Sunday, March 8th - EAT AT BETHANY PUBLIC HOUSE!! 10am-9pm
- Thursday, March 12th - Sato's Got Talent 6:00-8:00pm
- Tuesday, March 17th - SECO General Meeting 6:30pm
- March 23-27th - SPRING BREAK!!
When are the non-student contact days?
- Thursday & Friday, April 2nd & 3rd - Parent Teacher Conferences
- Friday, April 10th - Grading Day
- Friday, April 24th - Staff Development Day
Front Doors open at 8:10
Please do not drop your child(ren) off before 8:10 or if you do please have them wait in the car with you. There is no supervision prior to 8:10 when our front doors open. We care about the safety of all students and appreciate your help with this matter.
Spirit Day Friday February 28th
Thank You BSD Classified Employees!!
Classified Employee Appreciation Week is celebrated every year during the first full week of March. Please join us in honoring our bus drivers, librarians, front office staff, instructional assistants, custodial and maintenance staff, cafeteria workers, tech assistants and tech support and the list goes on and on. These dedicated groups of employees are crucial to the day to day operations of our district. On behalf of the entire Sato Community, WE THANK YOU!!
YOU ARE TRULY SUPERHEROES!!
The Parade of Books
Support our Dine Out Event!!
Volunteering at Sato!
Please click HERE to find out all the different ways to get involved at Sato! We need you!!