Belton Gets Food Poisoning

"It was the meat"

Think Twice about Boston Market

Ashley Belton, a fourth grade teacher from Otis Brown Elementary, got more than she bargained for when visiting her local Boston Market. "I never thought this could happen to me" she told reporters. After going to work on what seemed like a normal Monday morning, halfway through the day she realized, something was wrong. She had not choice but to take time off work. "I worry about my students, it's my responsibility to be there for them every day so it was very hard to succumb to the pain" Needless to say, this teacher will be thinking twice about consuming any future meat product from the popular food chain.