5 PRESIDENTIAL FACTS
- ACCEPTS THE DEMOCRATIC NOMINATION FOR PRESIDENT AT TIME WARNER CABLE ARENA.
- DECEMBER 19TH 2012-NAMED TIME MAGAZINE "PERSON OF THE YEAR" FOR THE SECOND TIME.
- SIGNS THE HEALTH CARE REFORM BILL INTO LAW.
- IS SWORN AS THE 44TH PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.
- DELIVERS THE KEYNOTE ADDRESS AT THE DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL CONVENTION.
SUMMARY OF OBAMA'S PRSIDENCY
President Obama was the 44th president. His policies wanted to include a change in tax policies. He was elected second term. He defeated republican Mitt Romney.