March 13 -19, 2022
Quarter 3 Interim Grade Reports are available on Infinite Campus as of 3/16/22.
As always, I would encourage you to have a conversation with your child about their report card. To support your conversations, I have provided some potential conversation prompts are below:
- What are you most proud of this so far this quarter?
- Where do you see opportunities for growth?
- What is an area or two where you want to improve during the next marking period?
Do not hesitate to reach out directly to your child's teacher should you have any questions, and thank you for being our partners in education.
Congratulations to the cast, crew, musicians, and directors of Cinderella! What a magical production. Bravo!
On Friday we celebrated 100 Days to Graduation with our senior class. At that event, we announced the time and location of this year's graduation ceremony. We are excited to again host this event at Frontier Feild and look forward to sharing this celebration with all who wish to attend.
Brockport High School
Ph: (585) 637-1877
Fax: (585) 637-1867
100 Days to Graduation Celebration
News and Notes
Class of 2022
We would like to create senior slides to use within the high school and on the District’s social media pages to celebrate each of you. If you would like to be included, please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org by (or before) April 1, 2022.
1. Name: Provide both your first and last name
2. Clubs, Sports & Activities: List activities you have been involved in while in high school (academics, extracurricular, WEMOCO, sports, etc.)
3. Future Goals: Tell us about your future goals. Do you have a dream job or college? Do you hope to travel the world or join the military?
Feel free to email us with any questions.
NYS Regents Exams
Social Media and Digital Citizenship
Class of 2022 Pennant Sale Update from the PTSA
Sweden/Clarkson Recreation Staff Openings
Lifeguards/Swim Instructors. Needed for summer swim lessons at the Brockport High School pool. Water Safety Instructor course is paid for by the Recreation Department. Wednesday evenings/Saturday mornings. May stay on for fall lesson schedule if so desired.
Before and After School Staff. Work with school age children in the drop-in recreation program. Early morning and/or afternoon shifts available, Monday - Friday.
Summer Camp Staff. Work with school age children at the 10-week summer camp. Full-day program, Monday - Friday. Schedule flexibility.
Applications available at the Sweden/Clarkson Community Center, 4927 Lake Road, Brockport and at https://swedenclarksonrec.recdesk.com/forms/employment application.
Call 431-0090 for more information. Competitive pay. EOE. Deadline April 8, 2022.
- 3/23 - Band Concert/ TriM Induction BHS Aud 7pm
- 3/25 - MCSMA AC Jazz Festival Spencerport HS 7pm
- 3/26 - MCSMA AC Jazz Festival Spencerport HS 9am
- September 26 - October 2, 2021
Brockport High School: (585) 637-1870
Principal: (585) 637-1877
Assistant Principal Benzan: (585) 637-1870
Assistant Principal Bourne: (585) 637-1979
Assistant Principal Iacchetta: (585) 637-1870
Attendance Office: (585) 637-1871
Attendance Office email: email@example.com
Counseling Office: (585) 637-1873
School Nurse: (585) 637-1872