road trip project
by: Garrett Montgomery
La Paz bolivia
- There are many languages in Bolivia but the most common one is Spanish.
- Bolivia is a country in south america and became independent august 6th 1825.
- the traditional cuisine of Bolivia is potatoes corn and beans.
- the houses they live in are modern architecture.
- Bolivia has schools for the children.
- Bolivia is protected by there police.
- Bolivians are very close with all there family.
- Bolivia is a democracy.
- Bolivians are catholic and christian.
- the language in the Bahamas is English but a little more British thank English.
- in 1953 politician Lyndon pindling led there nation to vote for independence from England.
- fish, shellfish, lobster, crab, conch and a variety of fruits.
- the Bahamas use the primary education system. just like England.
- they are protected by the military.
- they are very close to there family.
- they are in a parliamentary democracy which has a prime minister.
- most people in the Bahamas are christian.
- the main language in Brazil is Portuguese.
- The first European to colonize Brazil was Pedro Alvarez Cabral on April 22 1500.
- certain levels of education are available for all children living in Brazil.
- they are protected by the police.
- they are close with there family.
- Brazil is in a constitution republic.
- the religion of Brazil is catholic