TUESDAY IN THE KNOW
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2016
The purpose of Tuesday In the Know is to share information with our students about Jobs, Careers, Educational Opportunities, Financial and Health literacy initiatives, and other information. Click here to watch a brief video for this week!
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you:
- Would like to be included in the weekly email with a different email address!
- Have suggestions about information to be shared!
- Want to speak with me about your career and your future!
TECHNICAL TRAINING SPOTLIGHT: PHLEBOTOMY
This program begins April 4th at Lorenzo Walker Technical College.
The Phlebotomy course offers hands-on experiences in the classroom lab.
- Gain expertise in phlebotomy procedures (blood drawing), and specimen collection and processing.
- Develop communication, interpersonal and professional skills.
- Learn industry standards and current trends.