News & Notes
- All lunch accounts are to be paid in full by Friday, May 6. There will be no charging in May.
- Hayley Greene sent out a survey assessment for school and district needs. Please complete that survey.
- Next week is Educator Appreciation Week.
- Kindergarten registration begins next week. The evening registration will be Tuesday from 5:30-7:30pm.
- We will send out ballots for teacher of the year, parapro of the year, and support staff of the year next week.
- PTO is is serving a Mexican Fiesta lunch on Friday for monthly munchies.
- This month's positive behaviors party will be Friday at these times:
2nd-3rd Grade: 1:00-1:15
PK-1 Grade: 1:15-1:30
4th-5th Grade: 1:30-1:45
Look Ahead ->
- The retirement social to honor Mrs. Rogers and Mr. Chester will be Wednesday, May 11 at 3pm.
- We will have a SACS faculty meeting on Tuesday, May 17 from 2:45-3:30.
- The Teacher of the Year, parapro of the year, and support staff of the year social will be Wednesday, May 18 at 2:45.