TIGER WEEKLY- FAIR CAMPUS
Week of 11/9/2020
A+ Arts Fair Campus is changing to the Hybrid model effective November 9th, 2020! We will have scholars grouped by A days (Monday & Tuesday) , B days (Thursday and Friday), and C Days (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday). Our building will be closed every Wednesday to allow for deep sanitation and cleaning. Scholars may wear any color polo shirt and khaki pants/skirts.
Teachers will use Wednesday's to check in with scholar's and provide 1:1 and/or small group assistance as needed via the virtual environment or by phone. Be sure that your scholar is ONLY attending on his/her SCHEDULED day(s). In order to ensure we maintain numbers and follow social distancing protocols, we need your HELP in adhering strictly to the schedules you have received!
Please remember to use the LATEST bus route update sent to you by Columbus City Schools Transportation unit! Disregard any previously sent routes.
**Office hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8:00-2:00 pm. The front office will close promptly at 2:00 pm each day to allow time to prepare for dismissal.**
For those scholars who will remain 100% virtual, breakfast and lunch pickup for the week will continue to be done on Mondays ONLY from 10:00-2:00 pm
NEW HYBRID SCHEDULE
ARRIVAL AND DISMISSAL
We appreciate your patience as we navigate this new process of safe arrival and dismissal. Scholars will be entering through 3 doors, however, siblings may enter and dismiss from the SAME door. Car riders and walkers will enter and exit through the following doors:
- K-2 Grade Students will enter and exit through Door D- on the Oak St. Alley.
- 3/4 Grade Students will enter and exit behind the school through Door I. Please enter off of Latta Ave so that traffic can continue to flow.
- 5/6 Grade Students will enter and exit through Door A on Fair Ave.
- Ensure that your scholar remains in YOUR vehicle UNTIL he/she has received a temperature check and we have confirmed they are good to enter the building. No scholar will be allowed to enter without a temperature check and for covid-19 reasons, we are not allowing adults to enter the building at this time. We want to minimize the amount of traffic within the building to keep everyone as safe as possible.
- All scholars MUST come to school with a FACE MASK. A mask is REQUIRED to enter the building and be on the premises. Please speak with your scholar about the importance of keeping his/her mask on for the duration of the day outside of the supervised and scheduled mask break times.
- Please send your scholar with a bottle of water as all water fountains are closed. If you would like to donate water, you may bring cases to your child's teacher.
A+ ARTS ACADEMY: WHERE THE PLUS MEANS SO MUCH MORE!
A+ Arts Academy provides a personalized elementary and junior high school education for scholars in kindergarten through eighth grade. The PLUS stands for our school environment. Your child will be safe, protected, cared for and nurtured in an atmosphere that rewards learning, self-respect and dignity.
The mission of our schools is to be known for producing responsible and accountable scholars who demonstrate a strong sense of self-worth, leadership and moral values, ultimately becoming exceptional citizens. We serve scholars and families at three beautiful campuses in the Columbus, Ohio area:
Fair Campus K-6 | 1395 Fair Ave., Columbus OH 43205 | 614.725.1305
Maybury Campus K-6 | 2633 Maybury Rd., Columbus OH 43232 | 614.626.2250
Napoleon Campus 7 & 8 | 270 S. Napoleon Ave., Columbus, OH 43213 | 614.338.0767
Ms. Brown- Kindergarten Teacher
Mrs. Caffee- Kindergarten Teacher
Mr. Caffee- 1st Grade Teacher
Ms. Hilt- 1st Grade Teacher
Ms. Cade- 2nd Grade Teacher
Ms. Hanrahan- 3rd Grade Teacher
Mrs. Ray- 3rd Grade Teacher
Mrs. Sheridan- Instructional Interventionist
Ms. Bickel- Intervention Specialist
Mrs. Castle- 4th Grade Teacher
Mrs. Cain- Music Teacher
Mr. November 5/6 Grade Math Teacher
Mrs. Padilla- 5/6 Grade ELA Teacher
Mrs. Fendrick 5/6 Grade Social Studies Teacher
Mr. Treadway- 5/6 Grade Social Studies Teacher