Desert Ridge HS
November 17 Newsletter
Finish The Semester Strong!
We just passed the 13.5 week mark of first semester. Thanksgiving is next week and Desert Ridge will be closed Wednesday, November 25- Friday, November 27. We hope that everyone has a safe and healthy Thanksgiving. Please visit BUZZ through your parent portal to see your students grades and encourage your student to talk to their teachers about their grades. Our teachers are here to help and want our students to finish the semester strong. See below for some updated bell schedules this week. We also want to remind everyone to continue with our current safety protocols established by the the district and Desert Ridge and remind your student to bring a mask everyday.
Please reach out to your teachers or Desert Ridge administration with any questions or concerns.
Extra Early Release Staff PD Day November 18
As we return to campus, there will be changes for this school year.
- Everyday complete the Daily Health Assessment before coming to campus
- Masks must be worn in classrooms and indoor spaces. Masks are not required while students are eating.
- Social Distance when possible
- Follow the signs and walk on the right when in halls, stairs, and entering/exiting buildings
- We will have a staggered release schedule and students will need to proceed directly to their next class
- Classroom seating will be forward facing, when possible, and students will have assigned seats.
- Use hand sanitizer in classrooms when needed
All students need a release time form on file to be able to leave campus early or start late. If your student has release time, please fill out and have your student return the completed form to the office.