2. I look like whiteish pinkish tubes it looks like it is in two halfs is a muscle
3. I am found in the top of the head (inside the skull)
4. Hare are some facts about me
Your brain keeps developing until your late 80s
New brain connections are created every time you form a memory
Your brain use 20% of the total oxygen and blood in your body
When awake, the human brain produces enough electricity to power a small lightbulb.
It's scientifically proven that even a small dose of power changes how a person's brain operates and diminishes empathy.
5. Basicically only the spinal cord and that is what controls most of our movements because the spinal cord sends all of our movements to our nerves and our nerves tell the muscles what to do.
6. Lack of oxygen in the brain for 5 to 10 minutes results in permanent brain damage,Your brain keeps developing until your late 40s,New Brain Connections Are Created Every Time You Form a Memory,There's a virus that attacks human DNA making people less intelligent, impairing brain activity, learning and memory,Your brain uses 20% of the total oxygen and blood in your body.
7. The brain, with the spinal cord, comprises the body's central nervous system. This is the major control network for the body's functions and abilities: conscious communication with our body and automatic operation of vital organs.
8. The spinal cord and nervous
9. The brain is important because it controls the body.
1. In small children and infants, hydrocephalus can affect the head by increasing its size to accommodate the excess fluid build up.
2. (Look down)
3. Babies who are born with hydrocephalus (congenital hydrocephalus) and adults or children who develop hydrocephalus (acquired hydrocephalus) usually require prompt treatment to reduce the pressure on their brain. If the hydrocephalus is not treated, the rise in pressure will damage the brain.Both congenital and acquired hydrocephalus will be treated with either shunt surgery or neuroendoscopy (see below).