TECH TIP TUESDAY
Want one-on-one coaching with this tech tool? Just ask!
Dec. 15: Zaption -- create flipped video lessons
Use your own video or videos from YouTube, Vimeo, PBS, National Geographic and add in your own questions! Video will pause while students answer multiple choice, open response, or check box questions. Have students create lessons for each other! Zaption will collect responses and record them with the login ID.
- Go to www.zaption.com or download the free app from the Chrome Web Store. Sign in with your Google account.
- Click Start New Tour. Each lesson is called a "tour." And choose a video to work with.
- Trim video to the desired segment, or start adding interactive elements.
- Share with a URL link or give as a presentation and get responses as a class!
- Analytics will give you data about the viewing history and the responses.
Zaption - Don't just watch. Learn.