February 1, 2016
Mark Your Calendar!
- February 3- 100th Day of School
- February 5- 2nd Grade to Bass Hall
- February 5- National Wear Red Day
- February 9- Progress Reports Go Home
- February 11- 11:30-12:00 Ident-A-Kid
- February 11- Area Spelling Bee 4:00 in the cafeteria
- February 11- Cici's Pizza Night 5:00-9:00
- February 12- First Grade Fairy Tale Ball 1:15 in the cafeteria
- February 15- Student Holiday!
Junior Achievement is a program that takes place in Kindergarten through Second grade classrooms in the spring each year. This program runs with volunteers coming into the classroom one hour per week for five weeks. Everything that is needed to present the lesson to the students is provided for you! We are looking for Junior Achievement volunteers for all Kindergarten - 2nd grade classrooms. If this is something that you would be interested in, please click this link.