Hawaii Trip Details
March 11, 2021
We're Going to Hawaii! - November 2022
Hello Ray-Pec Band Families!
Yes, we are going to Hawaii in November 2022 on an incredible band trip that will be remembered forever! All 7th, 8th, 9th, & 10th, grade band students are eligible to attend. Families are also welcomed to attend with us! If you were not able to attend our Trip Reveal Meeting on February 17th, you will find a video of that meeting below. The video shares all of the important trip info and will answer most questions. Of course, everything you need to know about the Hawaii trip will be posted on rpbands.com/hawaii.
In this newsletter you will find:
- Video of Trip Reveal (includes price and inclusions) - shares all information
- All Trip Inclusions
- How to Sign Up
- Registration Help Session March 15, 2021 @ 6:30PM Details Below
- Fundraising will be available throughout the next 20 months to help students and families offset trip cost
***Please read and watch everything in this email. If you have questions, please let Ms. Gibson know by emailing Jennifer.Gibson@raypec.org.
Video of Trip Reveal
Here is what is coming up:
March 22nd thru April 12th Trashbag Fundraiser - forms will be handed out in class
April 2021 Butterbraids - will start directly after trashbag fundraiser ends
All Trip Details
The band will perform next to this USS Missouri, on the USS Arizona Memorial, and down Honolulu's Main Street for the Holiday Parade.
Trip Cost Calculations
Important Items of Note:
- students will room with other students in quad occupancy rooms (4 people per room)
- families are welcomed to come too, we will need chaperones, adult room price is based total occupancy
- Refundable deposit of $200 due March 15th
- 19 payments after initial deposit ($147)
- No late fees
- My Gateway will send monthly reminders payments
- Adults traveling alone with us have the option of rooming with another adult to keep the trip price down. We may be able to assist you in finding a roommate.
Register for Hawaii Below
On Monday, March 15th @ 6:30pm, there will be a virtual help session for those who need help with registering.
PIN: 571 403 762#