PSMS Fall 2018 Scholastic Book Fair
WHERE: the main hall @ PSMS
@YOUR PSMS Library Media Center Vol. 2, Issue 2--The Fall Book Fair
- Friday, October 5th: Volunteers Set Up Book Fair
- Tuesday, October 9th: Open for sales from 8 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 10th: Open for sales from 8 a.m-3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, October 11th: Open for sales from 8 a.m.-8:30 p.m. (Open during Parent/Teacher Conferences)
- Friday, October 12th: Open for sales from 8 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Monday, October 15th: Open for sales from 8 a.m.-8:30 a.m. (Final Sales)
- Monday, October 15th: 8:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m. Tear Down and Book Fairy Activities
LINKS TO THE FALL 2018 SCHOLASTIC BOOK FAIR PREVIEW VIDEO AND BOOK HOOKS FOR FEATURED BOOKS
Scholastic Student Wish List (Students should bring this to the fair with them).
Featured Books @ the Fall Scholastic Book Fair
Count All Her Bones by April Henry
This is the sequel to Girl Stolen.
Miles Morales: Spider-man by Jason Reynolds
Resistance by Jennifer Nielsen
for fans of Night Divided
There's an app for the Book Fair, too.
The Scholastic Book Fair App.
Scan or search thousands of Book Fair titles to learn details such as:
- Reading levels (AR, Lexile, DRA, Guided Reading, and Scholastic Reading Counts!)
- Age and grade level information
- Book summaries
- Videos and podcasts
- Awards and honors
Plus you can purchase books directly from your Online Fair, and all orders ship FREE to your school! Books that are available for purchase are marked with a special shopping cart icon shown below.
You can also filter your search to view all items available for purchase.
Find recommendations for similar books, create wish lists, and even make purchases for books available online.* Purchases are made through your Online Book Fair and are included in your school's total Book Fair sales.
The Book Fairs app is absolutely FREE and is available for the iPad®, iPhone® and Android™ mobile devices.
Learn more with these valuable resources: