TECH RULES FOR PARENTS!
RULES FOR THE INTERNET FOR PARENTS.
- Never give away private information such as a phone number or address.
- Only use your credit card on trusted sites such as best buy, apple and Samsung.
- Never download unauthorized content.
- Only talk to close family and friends.
- Never do face to face meetings because they could record it then tamper with it and use it blackmail you.
TECH RULES WHEN DRIVING FOR PARENTS.
- Never text and drive you should not divide your attention to your phone all of it should be on the road you endanger yours and others lives.
- If you need to call put your phone on your lap and put it on speaker or use the Bluetooth feature on your car.
- Get a phone case that you can mount on your wind-shield so it can be safer and you can use a the GPS feature easier.
- Have your phone on vibrate or silent when driving so it does not distract you.
- Obey all electronic signs on the road.
- Beware of other unaware drivers.
LOOK AT THESE GREAT VIDEOS FOR MORE GREAT INFORMATION.
AT&T Don't Text While Driving Documentary
Internet Safety - Newsround Caught In The Web (9 Feb 2010)