Tech Challenges are BACK!!
October Challenge: Creating with Canva
Your Canva Challenge
The goal of this challenge is to get you creating with Canva!
(Complete the challenge to be entered in to win a Sonic gift Card)
Your October Mission
1. Open your Chrome Bowser
2. Using the "Waffle" App launcher (upper left) launch the Chrome Web Store
4. Launch Canva (From waffle app launcher)
5. Create an account or log in with Google
6. Check out these tutorials or dig right in
6. Choose a purpose and select a design you want to create
7. Create a masterpiece to submit for this month's challenge
8. Submit/Share via Twitter (#ginwvikings) or email by October 30th
9. I can't wait to see all of your creations!
*Note: Most features (images, backgrounds etc.) are free. You can always upload your own (copyright free) images to add to your creation. Canva is a great tool for designing infographics, collages, flyers, and slides in your web browser or on your iPad. They can easily be downloaded and shared.
*Be sure to Check out the Canva for Education page to find all of the lesson plans and tutorials on how to use Canva.
Those completing the October Challenge will be entered into this month's drawing for a Sonic gift card.