Four Questions to Answer
2. How did the Pre-K teacher teach counting syllables to her class in small group instruction?
3. What special center did the Pre-K teacher have in her room for the children to go into?
4. Where can you find Letter Wall thematic words sets on the Pre-K Share website?
2. Go to the link for the Pre-K Share website and investigate the thematic units for the four nine weeks. Find Letter Wall words in the thematic units.
3. Go to the NAEYC website to find information about developmentally appropriate practices in early childhood education.