- First you must hire a lawyer.
- Then the plaintiff files a complaint.
- The court then sends the defendant a summon to appear on the date given.
- After that the plaintiff's lawyers files a complaint.
- Then the defendant responds to the charges by filling out the answer to the complaint.
- A pre-trial conference / mediation is then scheduled.
- They then must have an arbitration to try and solve the given situation.
- Preponderance of evidence / appeal for information.
- Plaintiff and defendant then presents their sides of the story.
- The defendant may plead guilty or not guilty.
- Then the courts gives a verdict.