Temple Let's Get Ready Spring 2016
Let's Get Ready for a great semester!
Welcome to Let's Get Ready!
Temple LGR: Important Information
Wednesday, February 10th: Student and Parent Orientation 5:30-7:00pm Tuttleman Learning Center 103
******* Saturday, February 20: First Diagnostic Exam 9:30am-2:00pm Tuttleman Learning Center 105 ********
- It is extremely important that everyone shows up to the first diagnostic ON TIME!!
Monday, February 22: Math Class 1 5:30-8:30pm Ritter Hall 300
Wednesday, February 24: Evidenced Based Reading and Writing Class 1 5:30-8:30 Ritter Hall 300
Because of Temple's Spring Break, there will be NO Let's Get Ready class the Week of February 29. Classes will resume again on Monday, March 7 with Math Class 2.
Things to know before the first day of class:
2. Bring a pen or a pencil. Let's Get Ready incorporates a lot of fun activities and games into the curriculum, but sometimes, we just have to practice how to answer the questions! Make sure you bring a writing utensil and your student manual to every single class.
3. Come with questions. Your coaches are here to help you learn not only about the SAT, but also college in general. Be prepared to ask any question that you might want to know about the college admissions process. We are here to answer any question you might have!
4. Don't forget to fill out your paperwork! Make sure that you fill out your paperwork and bring in your deposits. Let us know if you have any questions!
The New SAT
Some basic changes:
- No penalty for incorrect answers
- Only 4 answer choices now instead of 5
- Essay is optional (but all Let's Get Ready students are required to take the Essay portion of the exam)
Most of the content is staying the same, so don't worry. Your Let's Get Ready coaches are ready to help you conquer the new SAT!
That's a wrap...
Emily and Steph