Don't Miss Out!
EARN GRADUATE CREDIT as you prepare for the 2016-17 school year.
- 4/26 South Valleys Library 6pm - 7pm
- 5/3 Spanish Springs Library 6pm - 7pm
- 5/4 North Valleys Library 6pm - 7pm
- 5/7 North West Reno Library Saturday 4pm - 5pp
- 5/12 Sparks Library 6pm - 7pm
- 5/18 Incline Village Library 6pm - 7pm
EDUX 9930: Developing Curriculum to Engage All Learners for 2016-2017
Are you in the process of creating that summer to do list?
- Learn new technologies
- Previewing materials, creating or locating resources.
- Create flipcharts, powerpoints, etc. to use for next year
- Align lessons to the Nevada Academic Content Standards
Dominican University of California is offering a great opportunity in your area this summer. EDUX 9930 gives graduate level credits for the work that you do over the summer.
If you have any questions about the course, you can:
- Go to an informational meeting listed above
- Visit this website and watch a brief video outlining the course requirements
- Email regional associate Anna Brueher at email@example.com
If you are interested in this course and ready to register, please go to the link below:
You must register by June 30th, 2016
Thank you in advance for passing along this great opportunity to your colleagues!