Board of Education
An update from Barrington 220: February 5, 2020
Referendum Community Information Meeting this Saturday at Station
If you didn't get a chance to attend one of those meetings, there are two more coming up this month, in addition to three Open Houses (School Tours). All community members are encouraged to attend and ask questions. The agenda at all Community Information Meetings is the same (short presentation, followed by Q&A). During the Open Houses, community members will be able to take a tour of the designated school, to view the facility needs at that building.
COMMUNITY INFORMATION MEETINGS
- Saturday, Feb. 8, 2020: 9:30am at BMS-Station Campus
- Wednesday, Feb. 19, 2020: 7pm at North Barrington Elementary
Open Houses (School Tours)
- Tuesday, Feb. 25, 2020: 7pm at Grove Avenue Elementary
- Wednesday, March 4, 2020: 7pm at BMS-Prairie Campus
- Thursday, March 5, 2020: 7pm at Barrington High School
Register to vote in the presidential primary election
Are you registered to vote in Illinois for the March 17 primary election? Click here to begin the voter registration process today! You can also stop in the front office of any of our school buildings or District Administrative Center to register.
Please note: You can register to vote in the March 2020 primary election if you're turning 18-years-old on or before the date of the presidential election on November 3, 2020.
Board recognizes Barrington rotary clubs and Barrington Fire
Student fees to remain flat next school year
- General (district based fees such as registration and technology)
- Course/Program (related to a specific course or program)
- Obligations (liability obligations for lost or damaged materials)