MCSD ED TECH NEWS
Keeping you up to date on the latest educational technology.
CoDiNg @ MCSD
Did you know you can perform your own UPDATES? No Tech Ticket Needed!
1. Click on Windows button on your keyboard.
2. Click on the magnifying glass in the upper right hand corner and type in "Software Center" .
3. Click on Software Center
4. Click on the programs that need updating and give it some time to do so.
No Administrative Passwords or Tech Ticket Needed!
Chogger - FREE Comic Strip or Political Cartoon Generator
Watch a Video Tutorial HERE!
What is Office Mix?
Office Mix is a free extension to PowerPoint that makes it easy to turn your PowerPoint presentations into interactive online lessons and share them with your students and colleagues in OneNote, on the web, or in Schoology. With Office Mix, you can add:
- Audio and video narration
- Real-time digital inking
- Screen recordings that show actions you take on your computer
- Quizzes and polls
- Simulations, videos, and live web pages
… all from within PowerPoint. Publishing a mix is as easy as uploading it to the web and deciding who can view it. The people you share it with can view your mix in any web browser on any device. Office Mix shows you data about who watched your mix, how much time they spent on each slide, and how they answered your quiz and poll questions. You can even export that data to Microsoft Excel for further analysis.
DO YOU WANT TO ADD IT TO YOUR POWERPOINT, FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS ABOVE TO ENTER THE SOFTWARE CENTER AND CLICK ON OFFICE MIX AND INSTALL...EASY AS THAT. OPEN POWERPOINT AND BEGIN MIXING IT UP!