Say No To Drugs
By: Carrie Chen
Harms Of Drug
Say no to drugs
When your friends or close cousins start doing drugs, and they want you to do it. Here are some tips to say no to them.
- If you find yourself in a problem situation, make an excuse to leave.
- Ask for support from other friends or adults if someone is really pressuring you to use drugs.
- Make new friends who respect your decision not to use drugs.
- Go to events that don't involve drugs. Don't put yourself in an unsafe or difficult situation.
- If you do go to a party where there may be drugs, never put your drink down and come back for it. Someone could put drugs into it without your knowing.
"Faces of Meth." Methamphetamine in the News. N.p., 03 May 2012. Web. 30 Apr. 2015.
"Ways to Say "no" to Drugs." Ways to Say "no" to Drugs. N.p., n.d. Web. 30 Apr. 2015.
"Inside the Head of an Ex Drug Dealer: Entry 004." Youth YOU Program. N.p., n.d. Web. 30 Apr. 2015.
"The Power of 'no' - 101fundraising." 101fundraising. N.p., 22 Sept. 2014. Web. 30 Apr. 2015.
"Why Are Drugs Illegal, Anyway? Part 1." The Vanderbilt Political Review. N.p., 25 Nov. 2012. Web. 30 Apr. 2015.
"Shocking Mug Shots Reveal Toll of Drug Abuse." Msnbc.com. N.p., 25 Feb. 2011. Web. 30 Apr. 2015.