Roadmap to Learning
January 6, 2021
Virtual Town Hall - Thursday, January 7 from 7-8 p.m.
You are invited to join us at our Virtual Town Hall scheduled for Thursday, January 7, from 7-8 p.m. Superintendent Kultgen will discuss the return to in-person learning beginning with students in pre K through grade 2.
The Virtual Town Hall will be recorded and available on the district's YouTube Channel (www.youtube.com/snohomishschooldistrict) within 24 hours of the live event for those who are unable to attend.
Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device:
- Please click this URL to join. https://snohomishsd.zoom.us/j/91441851646?pwd=aG1OOVg0MnRDK3UySExRSGZBK2djUT09
- Passcode: 946348
Or join by phone:
- Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
- US: +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799
- Webinar ID: 914 4185 1646
- International numbers available: https://snohomishsd.zoom.us/u/ai8D4Ypm7
Join us for Office Hours
Office Hours are available every Monday through Friday as a resource to students and parents/guardians. Teachers are available by Zoom, phone and email to have discussions and answer questions. Students not participating in Office Hours availability are encouraged to use this time to complete self-guided work.
District device phone support - Call 360-563-3000
We have a dedicated phone line for student/family computer/laptop support for district-issued devices. Students and families can call 360-563-3000 for live technical support from:
- 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m., Monday through Thursday
- 7:30-11:30 a.m., Friday
For questions that are school-, classroom-, assignment- or teacher-specific, please contact your teacher or school directly. Teacher and staff information is available at www.sno.wednet.edu/staffdirectory.
Roadmap to Learning Quicklinks
The Snohomish School District, in its commitment to excellence, places the success of each student at the center of all decisions and actions. Partnerships and strong academic programs ensure competent, responsible, lifelong learners.