The Downside Of DIgital Communication
Fraud is a false representation of honor. It is an intentional deception made for someones personal gain to harm another individual.
- Charging/Billing for services that are not provided
- Making false medical diagnoses
- Accepting bribes
- Providing a false employer group or group membership information
- Using unlicensed staff
- Drug diversion
- Providing unnecessary services to people
How To Avoid Becoming A Victim:
- Be aware of high pressure tactics! Phrases such as "You will lose out if you don't act right now!"
- Be aware of up front payment. You are most likely being scammed if the provider says you must pay up front to receive your prize or winnings.
- If a business refuses to give you written information do not do business with them! If they refuse to give you written information they are most likely a fraud.
- If you are told you will make unrealistic profits, you are most likely becoming a victim of fraud! They will often tell you that you will make a lot of money quickly with no risk involved and no training!