Work Place Safety
Keeping The Workplace Safe.
Common Safety Hazards In The Workplace.
1. Spills on floors or tripping hazards, such as blocked aisles or cords running across the floor.
2. Working from heights, including ladders, scaffolds, roods or any raised work area.
3. Unguarded machinery and moving machinery parts; guards removed or moving parts that a worker can accidentally touch.
4. electrical hazards like frayed cords, missing ground pins, improper wiring.
5. Biological hazards that are caused by being exposed to things like blood, mold/fungi, bacteria and viruses, and animal and bird droppings.