Living Learning Communities
Hey LLC Residents!
Scroll down for more information about:
- LLC T-Shirt Design Contest
- The LLC Cup
- TempleTalks: Sex, Drugs, and Rock & Roll
- The LLC End of Year Movie Night @ The Reel
- Safe Zone Training
- LLC Program Spotlight: Tyler's Mural Program
Hope to see you at the next event,
Living Learning Communities Staff
LLC T-Shirt Design Contest
You could win $50 in Diamond Dollars! Make sure to submit your design by April 27th!
- The words "Living Learning Communities" must be included in the design.
- Designs should respect Temple University and the LLC Program
- Submissions should be saved as a PDF or standard image format (JPG, PNG, or TIFF)
- Email your Design to email@example.com
The LLC Cup
(Our reigning champs, Fox LLC, are pictured to the left)
Vote for the movie you want to see!
Safe Zone Training
The goal of Safe Zone LGBTQIA Ally Program is to foster an affirming campus environment for lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans*, queer, intersex or asexual identified students and staff. LGBTQIA allies provide valuable support and information about sexuality resources, and help to offer welcoming, safe spaces within our campus community. Being an ally indicates an acceptance of LGBTQIA identities and a commitment to working against discrimination directed towards LGBTQIA folks. This four hour interactive training, operated through the Wellness Resource Center and the Office of University Housing and Residential Life, will review LGBTQIA terminology, assumptions, forms of oppression, resources, the role of an ally and support techniques. After completion of the training and a brief post-workshop quiz, those who would like to be identified as an ally will be given a plaque to post in their work space! Please join us to increase our ally network at Temple University.