My Future: 10 Years From Now
By: Aubrey Kennedy
Timeline of Goals and Accomplishments:
2 Years From Now: Study Abroad
I really want to study abroad in college either my sophomore or junior year. I would like to go to Spain or France, but anywhere is fine with me.
4 Years from now: Graduate College
Graduating college is an essential part of my life plan. Without this, I wouldn't be able to have as good of a job, and I wouldn't have much variety when it comes to my job options.
5 Years From Now: Get Married
Although 23 may seem like a young age for some people to get married, I have always wanted to get married at a young age and meet my husband in college.
6 Years From Now: Have a Stable Job
I will have multiple jobs throughout college and possibly during my first year of marriage, but I really want to have a steady and official job by the time I am 24 (my husband will have a job much before this :) )
7 Years From Now: Have a Baby!
This is by far the most exciting part of my future to me. I can't wait to have a baby. I may even adopt a child, but I know for sure that I will have multiple children no matter what.
Things That Could Help or Hurt My Goals:
Things That Could Derail Goals:
- Not paying enough attention in college could result in me not being able to graduate.
- Making a group of friends that isn't all that great could result in me getting into bad things and not being able to graduate.
- Not studying could mean that I don't get as good of a job.
- If I don't establish healthy relationships then I won't be able to get married in 5 years.
- If I don't have a good job and make enough money then I won't be able to have a baby because I won't be able to support him/her.
Things That Are Necessary for Success:
- Getting good grades in college.
- Making the right group of friends.
- Establishing healthy relationships.
- Making decisions that are good for my health and well-being.
- Keeping a great relationship with my parents, because they love me no matter what.