Saving for a car
By : Austin, Jacob E., and Mawwc
- We need to look for deals for the price of the vehicle.
- We need to look for the best MPG's for work or school.
- Quality of the vehicle for the best price.
- How many miles the vehicle has.
- The most affordable monthly payments.
- Use certain websites to compare prices, such as Car Fax or Car Soup
- If you find a car that you like search around for better prices on it.
- When you find a vehicle think about what you are going to buy for it, do you need it or not.
- Try to find an estimation for maintenance, oil changes, tire rotations, and etc.
- Make sure you will be able to afford the monthly payments for your vehicle.
- Try to find a lower payment for a longer time so that the cost is lower.
Cost benifit anaylisis
- It will be a chick magnet
- Limo service
This limo is much more expensive, but it is better quality and more luxerious
cALCULATION of future expentes