Cook with care, well done not rare
By: Miya Burruss
Causes for Kitchen Accidents
- Using a dull knife or holding a knife improperly when cutting can result in a kitchen accident.
- Burns can occur from a variety of sources.
- Water and electricity don't mix, so if a plugged-in appliance gets pulled into a sink full of water, electrocution could result.
how to prevent kitchen Accidents
- Arrange your kitchen so that everything you need at a particular moment is at arm reach when needed.
- Establish kitchen rules for your children.
- be proactive about keeping your kitchen clean and uncluttered.